Catonsville Elementary School PTA
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation
Catonsville Elementary School PTA has been an integral part of the Catonsville Elementary School Community. We have a large active membership, in addition to many supportive members.
Learn more about CES PTA -
- All members of the PTA community are invited to join PTA. There is no fee to join, but we ask for a donation to cover operational expenses and help fund PTA events and activities. Click the "Membership" link to learn more!
- PTA Meetings are the first Thursday of each month; some are in-person and some are virtual. Joint PTA so you receive announcements about upcoming meetings.
- Fundraisers and Community Partners events (eg: restaurant nights) will be announced through MemberHub, social media, and the CES Sunday email.
- We love to plan activities for students and their families. If you want to be involved, visit the FAQ page to learn more about our Committees.
- If you would like to make a donation to PTA to support our school and community events, please click here.
- Questions - reach out to PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org or via MemberHub!
Looking for Catonsville Elementary School's website? Click here!